Modern workplaces demand a lot from you – you must be productive, innovative, make good decisions, collaborate, be able to recall many facts, have great relationships with your colleagues and staff, manage a challenging workload and deliver under pressure. All of that requires the ability to think quickly, stay focussed and perform continuously for long periods of time. It’s all possible of course if you know how to keep yourself highly productive –and that requires having a great command over your most valuable asset – your brain.
Using the latest findings from neuroscience Work Smarter unlocks the keys to high-performance. This stimulating and practical program will show you how to best use your mind and better manage yourself and others. You and your team will discover what does and doesn't work, what can change and what can't, and improve your energy and focus. In short, work smarter will help you develop your 'mental fitness, ', so that you can perform at your best and still have plenty left over for your personal life.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who’s job requires them to think, make decisions, use their judgement and work effectively with others. Anyone who’s attention is in frequent demand and who would like to be able to prioritise their time and energy most effectively. Especially useful when efficiency is important to you.
- How your brain works (and what that means for you in a modern workplace)
- Priming - setting yourself up for great outcomes
- Designing your work around your natural abilities
- How much good thinking time do your really have each day?
- Doing your best work and getting more done
- How – and when – to make effective decisions
- The cost of interruptions and distractions and how to reduce them
- Harnessing your unconscious to solve difficult issues and increase innovation
- Why peoples sometimes “blow their fuse” and what you can do about it
- Work smarter all day long
- Understand and use your mind more effectively
- Reduce effort and increase effectiveness
- Make better decisions
- Improve ideation, innovation and problem-solving
- Easier more effective change
- Improve team-work and collaboration
- Awareness of unconscious forces that lead to ‘counter-productive’ behaviour
- Improve focus and prioritisation
- Understand interpersonal dynamics and work with them (not against them)
- Better work environments
- Thrive – have more left for personal life
Bookings, Further information, Free tips
Would you like to know more or book us for your workplace, conference or team-building session?
Contact us:call (+61) 0438 545 607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not ready to book but would like to tips about building your 'mental fitness'? Subscribe for our free newsletter.